Health & Safety
When you hire with Bounceroos, you can be sure that your safety is paramount. From testing, to installation and removal, we have everything covered. We take the following steps to ensure that your safety comes first:
- We always ensure that our equipment is tested and complies with PIPA/RPII standards; in fact we even have our very own in-house RPII inspector! And of course all of our electrical equipment is PAT tested too.
- We provide full risk assessments, so you can be sure that everything has been thought of. If you wish to look at our risk assessments then please take a look at our bouncy castle insurance and risk assessment page to see guidance for all of our equipment.
- We are members of TIPE (The Inflatable Play Enterprise), BIHA (British Inflatable Hirers Alliance) and BCN (Bouncy Castle Network). Which ensures that we remain up to date with new legislations and laws in the industry.
- We carry public liability insurance of 5,000,000 so that we are covered on your behalf.
- We always send a fully qualified member of staff to install and inspect the equipment and site. So that we can assure that we are doing all we can to safeguard you and your guests.
All in all, our health and safety procedures are both extensive and comprehensive so that you can have peace of mind when ordering with Bounceroos.
Proud members of: